You don’t know where on the vehicle to connect the device. You don’t know what the error code means. You have no idea how to update the appliance. Do these problems sound familiar?
We’ve got the expertise to help you with questions about airco and diagnostic devices.
The support we offer is extremely specialised and involves the following fields:
- Support regarding the use of your appliances
- Processing warranties
- Providing updates and activation codes
- Practice-based training
- Translating manuals and software
- Elucidating error codes
To paint you a better picture of our service, we’d like to give you some examples of the questions our specialists are able to answer:
- What do I do if the appliance indicates it cannot log on to the central lock?
- What do I do now that I can’t install the new update?
- Is there a way for this device to read the airco; the manual says there is, but I can’t figure out how?
- On my device I’ve selected the right vehicle, but it doesn’t give me the right filling quantities. Can you help me with this?
- I’m using our appliances to reduce the service interval, but it doesn’t work. Do you have an alternative solution?
- The appliance gives an error code without explanation, could you give me one?